At the first general meting of the society the following business shall be transcted
- Election of the president for the meeting
- Admission of the new members who have applied for the membership
- Receiving and approving of the statement of the accounts prepared prior to the 14 days from the date of the meeting.
- Constitution of the provisional committee until regular elections are held
- Fixing time limit upto which the funds shall be borrowed
- Authorizing the committee to secure the conveyance of the right title and interest in the name of the society from the builder.
- Appoint internal auditor of the society for the year and fix his remuneration.
- Authorize one of the members of the provisional committee to call the first meeting of the provisional committee
Any other mater can also be brought and discussed in the meeting with the permission of the chairperson.