The annual general meeting of the society shall transact the following business,
- to read the last annual general meeting
- to receive from the committee the report of the preceding co-operative years working
- to consider audit memorandum
- to declare the result of the election of the committee if election to the committee has taken place prior to the general meeting of the society
- to consider maters specifically requiring decisions or sanctions of the general body meeting
to consider any other matter with the permission of the chairperson excepting those requiring proper notice after the regular agenda is over.