* Conditions for registration of CHS in Private building
* Registering authority can register CHS on merit if 90% of the tenants join the registration proposal.
* Registering authority can register CHS on merit and with previous approval of State Government if 75% to 90% of the tenants join the registration proposal.
* Proposal for registration will not be entertained if percentage of tenants is below 75%
* The Tenant promoter joining the proposed CHS shall have to agree to contribute to the cost of flats of non joining tenants.
* In case tenants have created sub tenancy in terms of Rent Act, sub tenants and not the tenants be allowed to join the proposed CHS.