The contribution that could be collected from the members of the society towards outgoing and referred to in the bye-laws may be in relation to the following.
- Property Taxes
- Water Charges
- Common Electricity Charges
- Contribution to the Repairs and Maintenance Fund.
- Expenses on the repairs and maintenance of the lift’s of the society , including charges for running the lift.
- Contribution to the Sinking Fun.
- Service charges
- Car Parking charges
- Interest on the defaulted charges
- Repayment of the installment of the loan and interest
- Non-Occupancy charges
- Insurance charges
- Lease Rent
- Non Agricultural Tax
Any other charges referred to and approved by the General Body.