A member shall be expelled from the membership of the society who has
- has been in the habit of committing breaches of any of the provision of the bye-laws of the society ,which in the opinion of the Committee are to be of a serious nature.
- Has furnished false information or omitted to furnish the material information to the Registering Authority at the time of the persistently failed to pay the charges due to the society
- has willfully deceived the society by giving false information
- has used the flat for immoral purpose or or misused it for illegal purpose
- Registration of the society.